Friday, February 12, 2010

Το δημαρχείο της Ολεσνίτσα | Oleśnicki Ratusz

Oleśnicki Ratusz
Oleśnicki Ratusz
Oleśnicki Ratusz
Η ύπαρξη της Oleśnica (Ολεσνίτσα), ως οικισμός δίπλα σε ισχυρό κάστρο είναι γνωστή από το 1189. Κατά τον 13ο αιώνα κατελήφθη από τους Γερμανούς... Στις 22 Φεβρουαρίου του 1255 ονομάστηκε "πόλη" από τον Πολωνό δούκα Henryk III Biały (Χένρι Γ' Μπιάλι - Ερρίκος Γ' ο λευκός). Αργότερα πέρασε διαδοχικά από τα χέρια των Βοημών, Γερμανών, Πρώσσων, και το 1871 ενώθηκε, μαζί με όλη την Πρωσσία, με την Γερμανική Αυτοκρατορία. Το 1945, μετά τον Δεύτερο Παγκόσμιο Πόλεμο, ενώθηκε με την Πολωνία. Ο Γερμανικός πληθυσμός εκδιώχθηκε και στην περιοχή ήρθαν πρόσφυγες από την ανατολική Πολωνία που πέρασε στα χέρια της Σοβιετικής Ενώσεως...

Σημείωση: Δεν μπορούσα να διαλέξω μία από αυτές τις τρεις φωτογραφίες, οπότε τις έβαλα όλες...

Σύνδεσμος σε χάρτη / Link to Map: 51° 12' 34''N, 17° 22' 47''E

[ENG] The presence of a settlement near a ducal castle in the area of Olesnica, it is known from 1189. In the 13th century, the area was settled by Germans. On 22.02.1255, the village received city rights from the Polish Duke Henryk III the White. After that it passed in the hands of the Bohemians, the Germans, the Prussians and, in 1871, became part of the German Empire during the Prussian-led unification of Germany. It was heavily damaged by the Red Army in 1945 during World War II, having approximately 60-80% of its buildings destroyed. The city became Polish after the Potsdam Conference and was renamed to Oleśnica. The remaining German-speaking population was subsequently expelled and resettled with Poles many of whom were expelled from Eastern Poland annexed in 1945 by the Soviet Union [Source: Wikipedia]
[POL] Oleśnicki Ratusz

Creative Commons License

No comments: